Tuesday 15 May 2007

rainy bike pop

Weather looked alright this morning so I cycled to work. It rained a bit and I got wet, but not too bad. Got to work about 8.45am. Did work, answering phones. It rained all day.

Left work at 5.30pm when it had stopped raining. My back tyre got a puncture when I reached Boundary road. It started raining again when I got to the Dyke railway trail. When I got to where the dyke railway trail meets dyke road it was really foggy. When I was cycling across the golf course somehow my bike made some poo go in my shoe. I stopped to take it out and put lights on my bike.

Got home about 6.30pm. Couldn't change the bike tyre because dad's car was in the garage. Did washing up, clearing the table and making Tom Morrow's sandwiches. Ate Jin-the-Pinner while watching Lazytown with Ben.

Next I will try and install (K)ubuntu again and then if I still cannae get it to work I'll just go on the jin-the-pinternet pobasquish.

Food
Breakfast: End of the cookie crisp, banana, cup o' tea
Lunch: 2 x Cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwiches, apple, 2 x satsumas
Dinner: Cheese and tomato pizza, chips, peas. Pudding was 5 x Cadburys chocolate fingers. I also had 2 x Deutsche biskuits and part of an easter egg and I'll pobasquish have some more chocolate or biscuits since they are nice.

No comments: