Saturday 5 May 2007

Sleep-cheese

Got up at 10.30am so I was too late to go and see the Children's Parade for the start of the Brighton Festival. Had a shower etc. and ate breakfast. Remembered that this song is dead gokos. How trolltimate is the old dancing bloke's hair!?!

Listened to Music and went on the pinternet then ate lunch. Watched Bits & Bobs and a little kid on it had the same 'I ♥ my bike' bike bell as I have!

Went on the pinternet some more. I was about to buy a ¼" to ⅜" adaptor off of ebay when I found out that the screw in my tripod is reversible, luckslush just before I confirmed the buy it now. Fitted my new Markins Ballhead (which has ⅜" thread) to my tripod and my nodal ninja to my small Arca-Swiss style QR plate so I can easily mount it on top of the Markins.

Listened to a Totoro song with Ben who has been ill most of this morning and ate a lollipop. Watched Lost S03e19. Read a PHP tutorial. Cooked Dinner. Watched Super Luigi RPG videos on Youtube with Ben. Ate Dinner.

Worked on my website. Managed to set it up so that the links from the Googlemap work on both the main site index page and also the indivdual pano pages. Made it so the 'you are here' bubble doesn't appear on the homepage. Made it so the pano and associated content don't appear on the homepage. When I did this I found that the page footer wasn't aligned to the bottom of the page, just 30px below the rest of the content. I think I've found a solution to this at http://www.wpdfd.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=css;action=display;num=1084182243;start=19, I'll just need to have a play with it. Also last night I found out that the menu system I was looking at won't display over a pano. A Flash menu wouldn't work either since the flash interface would have to overlap part of the pano, meaning you wouldn't be able to click the pano in that region. I think I'll go for a tree based menu of the left hand side. It's 10.45 and I'm going to bed now.

Food
Breakfast: Orange marmalade toast sandwich, Strawberry Jam toast sandwich, coffee.
Lunch: Cheese on toast, Ham with sweet and crunchy salad sandwich, satsuma, warm chelsea bun, cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Lollipop
Dinner: Sausages, mashed potato with cheese, baked beans. Pudding was 4 strawberries. Coffee and Ben gave me some more of his delee sweets.

No comments: